Friday, April 07, 2006

Recommended Book

Hey all. Recommended book time. This week I am going to go with Wayne Grudem's Systematic Theology. Though this sounds like something only seminary students might read, I highly recommend it for anyone. Grudem is incredibly Biblically sound, is very well-balanced between the theology of the head, the worship of the heart, and the power of the Holy Spirit. This book is a great way to know God better, and Grudem seeks to turn that knowledge into heart affection and worship. There is also a condensed version of this book known as Bible Doctrine. Grudem is one of the best Bible teachers I have ever read. So I hope some of you go through this book because I think it will be very edifiying. May God fill us with more knowledge of Him that leads us into more holy affections towards Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home