Wednesday, August 23, 2006

One book post

Okay, so I've been tagged to answer the following questions about books by John Freiberg. So here we go. I put "The Bible and..." for many responses so that I am not just saying the Bible for everything. That said, I hope it is understood that the Bible holds preeminance over all other books and is the only living and active Word of God.
1. One book that changed your life: The Bible first and foremost, and then The Gospel According to Jesus by John MacArthur, or Final Quest by Rick Joyner, or Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan, or Heavenly Man by Brother Yun/Paul Hattaway
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Bible, and Final Quest
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Bible, and Pilgrim's Progress
4. One book that made you laugh: Many...umm...Chronicles of Narnia I'll go with
5. One book that made you cry: The Bible and Mortification of Sin by John Owen
6. One book that you wish had been written: I really like John's answer here and I'm going to steal it: "Everything You Want to Know but Don't Need to Know by God"
7. One book that you wish had never been written: So many...I'll refrain from answering this so that I don't break into criticism.
8. One book you’re currently reading: The Bible and The Reformed Pastor by Richard Baxter
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Glory of Christ by John Owen
10. Tag five others: Nah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home